Using Remote Monitoring to Advance the Care Coordination Continuum
With a vast majority of healthcare providers now using or adopting telehealth, the challenge lies in developing platforms that enable clinicians to reach out and collaborate with patients wherever they live. Telemedicine solutions and mobile health tools have been shown to improve access and outcomes and reduce costs, but providers and networks still face difficulties with complex regulations, sketchy reimbursement and uncertain patient engagement.
Value-Based Care Summit Series: Telehealth addresses both the successes and challenges of telehealth in providing remote patient monitoring programs. We’ll feature keynotes, guest speakers, case studies, panel discussions and workshops that delve into the technology and tactics being used in health systems across the country. And we’ll offer actionable information on how to launch new programs and scale them to sustainability.
- Defining remote monitoring
- Leveraging remote patient monitoring to manage post-discharge care
- Managing patient populations using telehealth
- Utilizing telehealth to reduce ER visits
- Capturing patient data at home
- Strategies for improved RPM coverage and reimbursement
- Building community outreach programs to manage at-risk populations