Effective population health management relies on a combination of big data insights and patient-centered care strategies. In order to get upstream of chronic diseases including diabetes, substance abuse, and cardiovascular diseases, providers must collaborate, innovate, and execute with a high degree of precision and proactivity.
Join the conversation with top experts in the field as we discuss critical clinical and business goals, including:
- Driving positive changes and quality improvements through the entire organization
- Developing risk scoring and patient stratification initiatives
- Maximizing existing resources to succeed with value-based care
- Leveraging business intelligence tools to boost revenue and profits
- Succeeding as an accountable care organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Join your peers and like-minded individuals from leading payer and provider organizations from across the nation. Whether you're seeking to develop meaningful engagement programs, streamline the patient collections process, or translate big data into actionable business intelligence, you'll leave this one-and-a-half-day event with the insights you need to carry out your organization's most critical goals.
Get real-world strategies, first-hand examples, and best practices for applying data-driven solutions to the challenges of value-based care from organizations already demonstrating success in an outcomes-based care environment.