The 3rd Annual Value-Based Care Summit will kick-off with a full-day revenue cycle track!
Join us for the 3rd Annual Value-Based Care Summit to hear top executives from leading healthcare organizations share best practices and real-world advice for succeeding with the transition to value-based care. Enjoy ample networking opportunities throughout the two-and-a-half day event to connect with colleagues and like-minded individuals, while gaining practical information from your peers on how to overcome the challenges associated with the shift to outcomes-based care.
Take a deep dive into revenue cycle management on day-one, where experts will focus on changes in healthcare reimbursement and optimizing your revenue cycle to meet performance-based contract provisions. Then jump into all-encompassing, comprehensive discussions surrounding the broader landscape of value-based care during the final day-and-a-half of the event. Topics include:
- Bundled payments, supply chain management, medicare, medicaid, and CHIP
- Leveraging technology in population health management
- Value of telehealth in connecting providers, patients & payers
- Success strategies for qualifying and quantifying quality metrics
- Lessons learned from care coordination, information sharing and quality metrics
- Cost effective starting points for population health management analytics
*This program is provisionally approved for continuing education (CE) hours for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) and the Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS).*